Or feel free to call us at 763-786-1720.
After initial diagnosis of potential warranty issue over the phone with a Coonan Tech, Coonan will issue an RMA number and either mail (USPS) or email a UPS shipping label to the customer at no charge. Upon inspection and confirmation that the product is defective due to manufacturer’s cause, Coonan, Inc. will repair and/or replace the product and return to the customer at no cost. Coonan, Inc. will not accept repair shipments without an RMA number.
If the product is found not to be defective due to manufacturer’s cause, the repair will be quoted and the customer will be liable for all shipping charges incurred regardless of work performed.
Coonan, Inc reserves the right to void the warranty on any product that shows signs of modification, abuse or damage beyond “normal use”, as deemed by our gunsmiths.
Coonan, Inc. is not liable or responsible for lost or stolen items.
The customer will be responsible for all shipping plus any additional charges for work done. Payment must be made before the product will be returned to the customer. Coonan, Inc. will not accept shipments without an RMA number.
Coonan, Inc. is not liable or responsible for any products manufactured by Coonan Arms or affiliates. This includes but is not limited to the Coonan Arms Model “B”, Model “A”, Cadet, or any other product not manufactured by Coonan, Inc.
Coonan, Inc. is not liable or responsible for lost or stolen items.
We only ship to US states, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands. We do not directly export, but work with multiple companies that do so. Contact Us for more information on exports.
Authorized payment methods include Credit Cards, Certified Checks, Money Orders and *Personal/Business Checks. DO NOT SEND CASH. Credit cards may be used to order online or over the phone (preferred method). All forms of Checks/Money Orders should be made payable to: Coonan, Inc. Minnesota residents will be charged at least 6.875% State Sales Tax (May be as high as 8.375% depending on your municipality).
If you are an FFL holder, a company check from your firearms business is acceptable. Once we receive your payment, contact information (including email address) and FFL, we will confirm the order via email. Orders for accessories will ship ASAP once payment has been received. Firearms are built to order and will take some time to build and ship. Contact Us for current lead times. Customer Service hours are 10-5pm CST Mon-Fri.
ALL items over $60 will be shipped with “SIGNATURE REQUIRED.” We can ship firearms to any Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) for transfer. We require a signed copy, faxed, emailed, or mailed from the dealer’s location. Fax: 763-205-2564. email: email@example.com
*Payments made by personal check or business check will be subject to a 14 day hold to allow for clearance of funds. If allowed, a cancellation of an order for any reason prior to shipping will be subject to a 10% processing fee. Items returned subject to a 25% restocking fee and may not be returned without prior approval.
FAL receivers: $15.00 for up to 2 receivers. FREE SHIPPING on orders of 3 or more receivers. If you are purchasing a product other than a FAL receiver in the same order, that product’s shipping will still apply. See below.
All other products: $7.00 per item/quantity for the first 3 items with a max of $15.00
Maximum shipping cost for online order: $30.00
What information we collect:
We collect information in the following ways:
- Active collection: information you provide to us when signing up to Coonan. When creating a Coonan account or signing-up for content or offers, we may ask you to provide us with your name, email address and details about your organization. We will only use this information to provide you with the service that you signed-up for and where we would like to use the contact details you have provided us with for any other purpose we will inform you and obtain your consent before proceeding. For info on how to deactivate your account and/or unsubscribe from receiving content or offers, kindly contact us here.
- Passive collection: information which is automatically collected, without your knowledge, whilst navigating through and interacting with the content on our site and the content on each of our clients’ site pages, as well as information on your device or computer (such as cookies). The sole purpose of passively collecting your information is to improve your experience when using our clients’ sites and web services. Through tracking code embedded on our website, the information collected includes:
- Device-specific data
The following information may be collected through your device and browser: your device’s IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format); device screen size; device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information; geographic location (country only); preferred language used to display the webpage.
- Log data
Data logged includes: referring domain; pages visited; geographic location (country only); preferred language used to display the webpage; date and time when website pages were accessed;
- Third Party Services
Coonan uses a variety of services hosted by third parties, such as, Hotjar, Google Analytics and Optimizely. These services may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP request. For information on how, Hotjar Google Analytics and Optimizely collect and use your information, please refer to their privacy policies. By visiting our website you consent to the processing of data by these third parties in accordance with their privacy policies.
How Coonan collects information
We utilize a tracking code, which is used to collect information that will help us improve our site. When you visit our website, this tracking code will automatically collect the information based on your activity and store it for analysis. Information will also be collected from cookies which will be placed on your computer or device by the website. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect any personal information from minors.
Access to and Disclosure of information
The information collected can only be accessible by designated users. It may also be accessible by Hotjar and Amazon Web Services in certain limited circumstances. Other than explained in this section, we do not rent, sell or disclose your personal information to third parties, for their own use.
- We will not disclose any information to any third party. It may be necessary to share your personal information or part of it, with Amazon Web Services which store the information within their servers, solely related to the storage facilities. Amazon is bound by confidentiality.
- We will also disclose your personal information as well as any client information where we are bound to do so, at law or via a court order, to meet any legal or regulatory requirement or obligations. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that those requirements or obligations are in accordance with applicable law.
- We reserve the right to disclose your information as well as client information to any third party if we have reasonable information to believe that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of an investigation and for the enforcement of any breaches of the terms and conditions of use, to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, protect the rights and interests as well as the property of Coonan.
- Any disclosures for other purposes, including disclosures with any other third parties not mentioned in this policy, shall require your consent. The disclosure of any sensitive personal information shall require your consent.
- We may also share aggregated non-personal information with the public or with any third party for advertising the Hotjar service.
How we secure data
We have implemented various measures to ensure that the information is adequately protected against unauthorized access, use, disclosure and destruction. Please keep in mind that risk can never be eliminated but can be significantly reduced. All measures which we have taken significantly reduce the risk. We will not be held liable by any third party in the event of unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of information.
- Access to the information stored within our servers is restricted to a limited number of employees and to users designated. Amazon Web Services can access the information only in specific and limited circumstances. Our employees, and these third parties are bound by confidentiality.
- Servers that store data are protected by a) firewalls establishing a barrier between our trusted, secure internal network and the internet and b) IP restrictions, limiting access to whitelisted IPs.
You may opt-out from having us collect your information when visiting our website at any time by using a ‘Do Not Track’ header. You can read more on how to do that by clicking here.
Changes to this Policy